Maple Rice PuddingFrom midgelet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except the butter in a baking dish.
- Bake at 250F (120C) for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Stir in the melted butter and continue cooking without stirring for an additional 2 hours.
- Serve warm, chilled, or at room temperature.
- Dollop of whipped cream of course!
- Serves 4 to 6.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Interesting! Think I'll try this - it has to be good with maple syrup.bonjody in Branson loved it
love rice pudding thanks for a different way to fix it momomomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I was planning to make my own version of rice pudding...This one is really unique.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!