Banana Split PieFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 11/4c light vanilla ice cream shopping list
- 1 ready-to-fill chocolate cookie crust shopping list
- 1/2c fudge sauce shopping list
- 2 bananas,sliced shopping list
- 11/2c chocolate chocolate-chip ice cream shopping list
- 21/2c light dulce de leche ice cream shopping list
- 11/2c frozen whipped topping,thawed shopping list
- garnish:walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Spoon vanilla ice cream into cookie crust;spread evenly. Place in freezer about 15 mins. till just firm
- Spoon fudge sauce into zip-loc feezer bag,snip 1 corner and pipe sauce in an even layer over ice cream. Top with bananas. Freeze about 30 mins till just firm.
- Spoon chocolate chocolate-chip ice cream over bananas,spreading as evenly as possible. If needed,place in freezer to firm. Scoop dulce de leche ice cream on top. Spoon dollups of whipped topping around top edge of pie. Freeze till firm;top slices with more dollops of whipped topping,and walnuts if using.