BLT WrapsFrom henrie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat
- until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside.
- Place 1 tortilla on a microwave-safe plate. Sprinkle tortilla with
- 1/4 cup cheese. Cook in microwave 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is
- melted. Immediately top with 1/4 of the bacon, lettuce, and tomato. Fold sides of tortilla over, then roll up.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut each wrap in half before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating7 people
Yummy!jencathen in loved it
nothin like a good wrap thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love BLTs! These sound great!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it