Southwest Chicken and Bacon Roll-UpsFrom jglissman 6 years ago
- 1 C Garden Veggie cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 10 oz. can chunk breast of chicken, tuna or white turkey, drained shopping list
- 1/3 C crumbled bacon (bacon bits or crisp turkey bacon works) shopping list
- 1/2 C salsa (I prefer medium or hot spice) shopping list
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, chicken, bacon and salsa.
- Gently stir untilo well combined.
- Spread chicken mixture in a thin layer on each tortilla.
- Roll up, wrap in wax paper and refrigerate about 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, cut tortillas into 1-inch pieces
- If desired, serve with additional salsa for dipping