Easy Oven Baked Blue Cheese SalmonFrom just_mike 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place a piece of aluminum foil wide enough to wrap around your salmon fillet on a cookie sheet .
- Spray butter on foil.
- Place fillet on foil and spray butter on top.
- Sprinkle Old Bay Seasoning on fillet.
- Add generous amount of blue cheese crumbles on top of fillet.
- Wrap foil loosely over fillet leaving some space so the top of the foil does not touch fillet or blue cheese.
- Place in oven and cook for 11 - 12 minutes, salmon should flake easily with a fork when it is done. Easy prep, easy to cook, and most important, easy cleanup.
- This dish goes great with brown rice and a salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
The Cookjust_mike Ft Mitchell, KY
The Rating6 people
Greatness. Nothing better than salmon and blue cheese. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
This sounds GREAT! I love the idea of putting blue cheese on salmon filet. Never thought about doing that before. I will try this!angelica14 in St Petersburg loved it
This sounds SO GOOD!!! I think I would love that! I'm definitely going to cook my salmon this way next time. ;)leru in Beijing loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!