9 Cheese Mac and CheeseFrom amercolpsa 5 years ago
- 2 pounds elbow macaroni shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup cubed Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) butter, melted shopping list
- 6 cups half-and-half, divided shopping list
- 4 cups grated sharp yellow Cheddar, divided shopping list
- 2 cups grated extra-sharp white Cheddar shopping list
- 1 cups grated mozzarella shopping list
- 1 cups grated smoked mozzarella shopping list
- 1 cup grated Asiago shopping list
- 1 cup grated smoked gouda shopping list
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack shopping list
- 1 cup grated Muenster shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
- Add the macaroni and cook until slightly al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside to keep warm.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl until frothy.
- Add the Velveeta, butter and 2 cups of the half-and-half to the large bowl of eggs.
- Add the warm macaroni tossing until the cheese has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the remaining half-and-half, 3 cups of the sharp yellow Cheddar, the remaining grated cheeses, and salt and pepper, tossing until completely combined in the large bowl.
- Pour the mixture into 9 by 13-inch casserole or baking dishes and bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of sharp yellow cheese and bake until golden brown on top, about 30 minutes more.
- Serve hot.
The Cookamercolpsa Bainbridge Island, WA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!