Coffee Ice Cream Pie-Mile HighFrom sas 7 years ago
- ! Gallon of the best coffee ice cream shopping list
- 1 Pkg Nabisco chocolate wafers shopping list
- butter approx 4 tsp shopping list
- Hershey's Fudge Topping (use to come in a yellow-labeled can) shopping list
- 9" springform pan shopping list
- Variations: chocolate wafer with strawberry ice cream, chocolate topping and strawberries on top. shopping list
- Use your imagination, kids loves this. shopping list
How to make it
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and place in a mixing bowl
- In a food processor finely grate the chocolate wafers
- Place the crushed wafers into a bowl
- Melt the butter
- Pour slowly over the wafers mixing to get the right consistency to be able to pack into and along the side of the springform pan.
- Line the pan and sides with the wafer/butter combo, refrigerate
- Whip the ice cream by hand until it is creamy and spreadable
- Pour into the springform pan, spread evenly
- Put into the freezer and freeze for 4 hours or over night.
- Remove the pie from the freezer and spread with the chocolate topping. If the topping is hard to spread, you can gently heat it to a spreadable stage.
- Back into the freezer until ready to serve.
- Remove from the freezer and remove the side of the pan. Allow to warm up a bit before serving.
- Slice with a knife that has been warmed a bit.
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
The Rating7 people
I'm bookmarking!dynie in Marietta loved it
Had something like this in Hawaii, soooooooo good! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
You really know the way to my heart!
Coffee ice cream is what they serve in heaven i am sure.
This recipe is fantasmagorical.
Of course you get my five and big thank you.
joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!