LEMON SHRIMP PASTAFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 1 lb large uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, and butterflied shopping list
- 8 oz angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1 tbl extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 clove Garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tbl lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup Imported parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1 tbl lemon zest shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 tbl Fresh cilantro, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil and saute garlic for 1 minute, or until just golden; do not brown.
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice; bring to a boil.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink, about 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, add Parmesan cheese, cream and lemon peel; cook about 3 minutes to thoroughly heat, but do not boil.
- Season with salt.
- Combine shrimp mixture and chopped cilantro with the angel hair pasta; toss to mix.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating7 people
Linebb, I love light, lemony, garlicy sauces like this - I just bought some huge prawns at Costco this weekend, so they are patiently waiting in the freezer. This will be perfect for them...can't wait to try that sauce - you've made me hungry again ...morekrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
This is definitely a keeper. Love creamy lemony sauces with shrimp. WIll be making this soon. Thanks.justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Made this last nite, Turned out awesome full of flavor. Have a winner with this one. Next time going to try with Scallops. Thanks.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!