Homemade Curry PowderFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup coriander seeds shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds shopping list
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cardamom pods shopping list
- 1 or 2 small dried chilis shopping list
- 3 tablespoons turmeric shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger shopping list
How to make it
- In a heavy skillet over med heat roast first 6 ingredients; until lightly toasted and fragrant; about 3 minutes.
- Shake the pan frequently.
- Cool this mixture.
- Transfer to a blender; grind to a fine powder.
- Add the tumeric and ginger; mix well.