Chocolate Chip Zucchini BreadFrom crabhappychick 8 years ago
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate (2 squares) shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup canola oil shopping list
- 2 cups zucchini, grated shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2 9x5 loaf pans with Baker's Joy. Melt chocolate in microwave. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, oil, grated zucchini, vanilla and melted chcolate; beat well. Stir in the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating3 people
Mmmm. Makes me hungry reading the ingredients. Sounds GREAT!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it