Double Chocolate Zucchini CakeFrom mamalou 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup Sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 4 Tbs. baking cocoa shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 2 cups finely shredded zucchini shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Mix butter, sugar and oil until blended. Add eggs, vanilla, milk and sour cream; beat well with mixer.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to egg mixture, beating well. Stir in shredded zucchini. Turn into greased, floured,
- 9 x 13 inch pan and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 - 45 minutes or until cake tests done.
The Cookmamalou Attleboro, MA
The Rating3 people
This is an excellent recipe!! I grew two zucchini plants this year and have had over 20 zucchini's so far and they are still coming. Everyone loves this cake, I have made it a few times this summer already. Also, it freezes well and makes nice cupcak...morechanterrr in delta loved it
This sounds great! I can't wait to try it.trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!