Italian White Beans and SausageFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1 12oz package smoked low fat italian sausage, cut into thin slices shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 cans (16oz each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2 sweet peppers, cut into 1 inch cubes or strips shopping list
- 1 large red onion, dinced shopping list
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, chopped shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Saute sausage in a skillet for about 8 minutes.
- In a large bowl whisk together vinegar and mustard; whisk in oil.
- Stir in beans, red peppers, onions, parsley and pepper
- Add sausage and toss.
- Can be made ahead and refrigerated.
- This is a low cal dish.