SHRIMP BURGERSFrom linebb956 9 years ago
- 2 cups fresh shrimp peeled. Wild caught makes best flavored. shopping list
- about a dozen sprigs parsley shopping list
- 1 medium onion chopped shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, chopped shopping list
- 10 green onion tops shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3 slices of stale bread, soaked in water. shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian flavored bread crumbs shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt shopping list
- flour shopping list
- hamburger buns or Kieser rolls, toasted. shopping list
- lettuce, tomato or what ever you choose. shopping list
- oil shopping list
How to make it
- Grind shrimp with Parsley, onion, green pepper, celery and green onion tops.
- Mix with eggs, soaked bread (squeeze out water), and bread crumbs. Add seasoning to taste.
- Shape into burgers. Roll in flour and fry in 1/2 inch of oil.
- Cook on medium heat until brown.
- Serve on rolls with your choice of toppings.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating4 people
I'm gonna love these! Thanks for sharing!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
I saved this recipe! Thanks for sharing. I am just tired of the usual burgers and these sound delicious! 5*gourmetana in London loved it
Sounds good.cheryilyn in Salem loved it