SHRIMP BURGERSFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 2 cups fresh shrimp peeled. Wild caught makes best flavored. shopping list
- about a dozen sprigs parsley shopping list
- 1 medium onion chopped shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, chopped shopping list
- 10 green onion tops shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3 slices of stale bread, soaked in water. shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian flavored bread crumbs shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt shopping list
- flour shopping list
- hamburger buns or Kieser rolls, toasted. shopping list
- lettuce, tomato or what ever you choose. shopping list
- oil shopping list
How to make it
- Grind shrimp with Parsley, onion, green pepper, celery and green onion tops.
- Mix with eggs, soaked bread (squeeze out water), and bread crumbs. Add seasoning to taste.
- Shape into burgers. Roll in flour and fry in 1/2 inch of oil.
- Cook on medium heat until brown.
- Serve on rolls with your choice of toppings.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating4 people
I saved this recipe! Thanks for sharing. I am just tired of the usual burgers and these sound delicious! 5*gourmetana in London loved it
I'm gonna love these! Thanks for sharing!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Sounds good.cheryilyn in Salem loved it