Parmesan Garlic SauceFrom peanutt 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter and garlic powder in pan over med heat.
- Add flour and cook for one minute.
- Add broth and milk, whisking constantly.
- Cook until thickened.
- Add cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookpeanutt Fredericksburg, VA
The Rating5 people
I made this tonight and it was absolutely delicious. My son, who doesn't like pasta, LOVED it! I added grilled chicken and shrimp to the pasta, and for the sauce added parsley, juice from 1 lemon, and switched out the milk for heavy whipping cream ...moremsroni in loved it
WOW! this is so delicious. I based dinner off this sauce. Everybody loved it. Thanks so much for the post. HI5 from me...
Desdeslovescookin in El Mirage loved it
very flavorful quick and easy, just make double if your family prefers their pasta or chicken to be more moistbabiitalia in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!