Cheryls Crockpot DressingFrom cherylannxo 6 years ago
- 1 8" pan cornbread shopping list
- 10 slices day old bread shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup celery, chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 cans chicken stock shopping list
- 1 cup leftover chicken, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 stick butter shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions and celery in first amount of butter, until tender-crisp.
- In a large bowl, crumble both breads .
- Add the sauteed onion and celery, and the remaining ingredients, except the last butter. Mix well.
- Pour into a crock pot, dot with remaining butter; cover.
- Cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours or LOW for 4-6 hours
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
The Rating2 people
Sounds fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
CrockPots Are Cool Again852 members
CrockPot Capers164 members
Family Favorites139 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Companys Coming115 members
Crock Potslow Cooker198 members
Home Cooking56 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Cookin With Chicken65 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members