horseradish hummusFrom bakerrakka 8 years ago
- 2 cans chickpeas shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil first press has more sweet less oiley taste shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh grated horseradish shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasmee oil shopping list
- juice of 1 lime shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon smoked salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pink pepper corn shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon yellow mustard crushed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dehydrated onion flakes shopping list
How to make it
- pretty mush put everything in a food processor except for oil and you need to slowley add as your pulsing your chickpeas
- * its realy nice to get a horseradish root instead of some jars stuff its easy to use, with the back of your knife just scrape off all the outer skin and youll be left with a white funky looking thing which you can grate on your cheesegrater and add to everything from this hummus to hamburgers or a chili its great in a salad dressing!
- try horseradish!!
The Cookbakerrakka Lebanon, OR
The Rating5 people
Sounds pretty darn good!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Mmm im makin' this one :)turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
I Love this,,thank you, Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!