Organic Orange-infused Roasted Green Beans N Red PeppersFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- Zest of 1 orange shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- Add hot peppers and or garlic and onion(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss green beans, bell pepper and oil in a large bowl. Add orange zest, salt and crushed red pepper to taste; toss to combine. Spread on a large baking sheet. Roast the vegetables, turning once halfway through cooking, until tender and slightly wilted, about 15 minutes.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Per serving: 78 calories; 4 g fat (1 g sat, 3 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 11 g carbohydrate; 2 g protein; 5 g fiber; 298 mg sodium.
- Nutrition bonus: Vitamin C (150% daily value), Vitamin A (40% dv), Vitamin K (23% dv).
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating10 people
Yummy, I lov roasted veggies. Your recipe, looks and sound fabulous!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Yum. This looks beautiful and sounds magnificent. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Now you are talking,the zest brings out that fresh quality while the roasting of the beans and peppers brings out that flavor you are looking for from fresh from the garden vegetables.
Michaeltrigger in loved it