Pumpkin corn muffinsFrom bluewaterandsand 5 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup yellow corn meal shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups pumpkin ( you can use Libbys solid pack pumpkin) shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Beat eggs, pumpkin, milk and oil in medium bowl until combined. Add to flour mixture, mix thoroughly. Spoon batter into greased 12 cup muffin pan.
- Bake in preheated 375F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating5 people
Sounds very interesting. I never thought to use corn meal. Love it.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Very different! Everyone will love these!
Thanks!pat2me in Nashua loved it
So simple and easy...Thanks for sharing!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!