Chicken in Hoisin SauceFrom tippystclair 7 years ago
- 8 chicken thighs shopping list
- 8 Tbsp hoisin sauce shopping list
- 3 Tbsp dark soy sauce shopping list
- 3 Tbsp dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 heads bok choi, cut into quarters and steamed shopping list
- 2 packages Japanese wheat noodles, cooked according to package directions shopping list
- 2 finely shredded spring onions for garnish shopping list
- sesame seeds for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Place Hoisin sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl and blend.
- Place chicken thighs in a shallow ovenproof dish and pour sauce mixture over pieces. Coat thoroughly.
- Leave chicken to stand and marinate in refrigerator overnight, or at least 2 hours.
- Preheat over to 400F.
- Spoon marinade over chicken once again, then place in oven.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, spooning juices over chicken every 10 minutes.
- Serve ove a bed of Japanese wheat noodles and steamed bok choi.
- Garnish with remainigs sauce, spring onion and sesame seeds.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating6 people
Sounds very good but what are bok choi? I like Japanese foods a lot.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
this looks yummy!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
This looks great! Hope all is well!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!