Bechamel SauceFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Whisk in flour to make a roux.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Gradually add milk into roux.
- Stir constantly to prevent sticking and cook until thick, about 10 minutes.
- When thick, add seasonings.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- stellajean Nowhere, Us
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- choclytcandy IN
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- morninlite Kalamazoo, US
- shandalulu West Valley City, UT
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating5 people
wow great sauce thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love this sauce! I could eat it on nothing!!!!!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Hey Tippy, I love this sauce to. Fantastic post!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!