Cheesy Cheddar Chicken with Bacon BitsFrom genna_gp 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup bacon bits shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp savory shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 egg white whipped shopping list
- 500g skinless boneless chicken shopping list
- 1 breast shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Prepare a baking pan lined with foil, with cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, thyme, savory, salt, and pepper.
- In another shallow bowl, lightly beat egg white.
- Dip chicken first in egg white, then into crumbs to coat.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tender.
- About 5 minutes before chicken is done, top with bacon bits and cheese, then place back in oven until cheese melts.
The Cookgenna_gp Johannesburg, ZA
- Not added to any groups yet!