Pizza LoafFrom lasaf 6 years ago
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed shopping list
- 2 eggs, separated shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon minced parsley shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup pickled pepper rings (we like banana) shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained shopping list
- 1 jar pizza sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Roll out dough into a 15 x 10 inch rectangle.
- In a bowl, combine the egg yolks, Parmesan cheese, oil, parsley,oregano, garlic powder, and pepper. Brush over the dough.
- Sprinkle with pepperoni, mozarella, mushrooms, pepper rings, green pepper and olives.
- Roll up jelly roll style, starting with the long side: pinch seam and tuck ends under.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet seam side down.
- Do not let rise.
- Bake at 350 dergrees for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Warm the pizza sace, serve with sliced loaf.