Easy Cinnamon Pecan Sour Cream Breadmaker CoffeecakeFrom annieamie 7 years ago
- (for 2 lb. breadmaker) shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar; 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla; shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powde; shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar; 1/4 cup sugar; 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; 1/2 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Add butter, sugar, eggs, sour cream and vanilla to baking pan, followed by dry ingredients. Select CAKE cycle and press START. (If you don't have a "cake" cycle, use the "sweet" or "sweet bread" cycle.)
- 2. Prepare topping and set aside.
- 3. When mixing (kneading cycle) is complete (approximately 22 minutes), sprinkle 1/2 cup of topping on top of batter and continue baking.
- 4. During the last hour of baking time, again, sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of topping on batter (cake will have risen by this time). Bake until complete. Cool slightly before removing.
- " The delightful aroma that will permeate your home while you are baking this delicious coffee cake is an added bonus! "
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating6 people
I have never tried cake in my breadmaker, but why not? Love coffeecake and this sounds really good. Thankyou!
Bettyrecipesrule in Winnipeg loved it
I have never made a cake in a breadmaker, but it really sounds delicous with such ingredients. Thanks for sharing with us.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Anything with a whole cup of butter and a cup of sour cream in it has to be incredible. Annieee, does this mean we finally get to take the breadmaker we got as a wedding present down from the attic and use it? I gotta try this recipe!rasputendebarry in West Los Angeles loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits281 members
Jewish Food Lovers100 members
Breakfast Recipes123 members
Bake Sale126 members
Family Favorites140 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Companys Coming115 members
Nuts And More Nuts52 members
A Tea Party71 members