Quick and Easy German Chocolate PieFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat chocolate and 2 tablespoons of the milk in saucepan over low heat.
- Stir constantly until chocolate is melted.
- Beat sugar into cream cheese then add remaining milk and chocolate mixture.
- Beat until smooth then fold in whipped topping blending until smooth.
- Spoon into crust then freeze 4 hours and garnish with chocolate curls.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
First time to see such recipe..Unique one..Saved!! Is it the dessert day ??ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Superb! I love this pie!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I love this but with a shortbread crust, no graham for me!!
artichokehearts in Seattle loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!