ALL-AMERICAN CLUB SANDWICHFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 12 slices whole wheat bread, toasted shopping list
- 8 leaf lettuce leaves shopping list
- 8 (3/4-ounce) slices LAND O LAKES® Deli American cheese or sharp American shopping list
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham shopping list
- 8 slices tomato shopping list
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey breast shopping list
- 8 slices cooked bacon shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard in small bowl; mix well. Spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture on 1 side of each toast slice.
- To assemble each sandwich, layer 1 slice toast, mayonnaise-side up, 1 lettuce leaf, 1 slice cheese, 2 ounces ham, 2 slices tomato, 1 slice toast, mayonnaise-side down.
- Spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise on toast. Continue assembling each sandwich with 1 slice cheese, 2 ounces turkey, 2 slices bacon, 1 lettuce leaf and 1 slice toast, mayonnaise-side down.
- Cut into triangles.
- Secure with toothpicks.