Chicken Soup and Grands DumplingsFrom henrie 8 years ago
How to make it
- 1 . In 4-quart Dutch oven, combine soup and broth. Bring to a boil.
- 2 . Meanwhile, separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each in half.
- 3 . Dip biscuit halves in egg, coating all sides; drop into boiling
- soup. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. (Soup must be at a medium boil.)
- Cover; cook an additional 10 minutes or until dumplings are light and fluffy.
- 4 . To serve, carefully remove dumplings from soup. Ladle soup into
- bowls. Top each with dumplings. Sprinkle with parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating8 people
This sounds wonderful. Gets my 5!pleclare in Framingham loved it
I love this, my friend..good with homemade soup too! How easy your recipe is. Thank you!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
great tasty chicken dumolings thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it