Fricco Crackers And Pasta Tri-color Salad With Caesar VinaigretteFrom bluewaterandsand 8 years ago
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI® Refrigerated Three cheese tortellini prepared according to package directions shopping list
- 3/4 cup bottled caesar salad dressing divided shopping list
- 1 container (5 ounces) BUITONI® Refrigerated Freshly Shredded parmesan cheese divided shopping list
- 1 head Belgian endive separated into whole leaves shopping list
- 1 small head radicchio, separated into whole leaves soaked in cold water for 1 hour shopping list
- 2 cups (about 2 ounces total) lightly packed arugula tough stems removed shopping list
How to make it
- POUR 1/2 cup dressing over prepared pasta in medium bowl. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- HEAT 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle 1/3 cup cheese into pan, creating an even, lace-thin layer. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until top surface of cracker is pale gold. Remove skillet from heat and allow cracker to firm up for 1 minute. Carefully turn cracker over with spatula. Return to heat and cook for 1 minute or until cracker is golden on second side. Using spatula, transfer cracker to paper towel to drain. Wipe skillet clean with paper towel and repeat 2 times with 1/3 cup cheese each time to make 3 large crackers.
- ARRANGE endive, radicchio and arugula on 6 plates. Drizzle greens with remaining 1/4 cup dressing. Top with pasta; sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- BREAK crackers into smaller pieces and use as garnish. Serve immediately.
- Tip: Use a 5-ounce bag of packaged European blend salad greens in place of the endive, radicchio and arugula.