Easy Barbecued ChickenFrom grandmacooks 4 years ago
How to make it
- Place chicken breasts in a casserole dish. I like to use one with a tight fitting glass cover, a shallow dish and lay the chicken in one layer.
- Cover each piece of chicken with barbecue sauce. I like a thick coating on each piece.
- Slice one or more sweet onions, as much as you want, then separate into rings with your fingers and scatter over top of the barbecue sauce.
- Slice lemons, enough for at least one lemon slice on each piece of chicken. Place over top.
- Cover tightly and bake at 350 until the chicken cuts easily with a fork.
- To serve, discard lemon slices. Spoon some onion and some barbecue sauce over each serving.
The Cookgrandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
The Rating5 people
yummy for sure with those vidalia's!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds really wonderful :)donman in Hammond loved it
I haven't tried onions on chicken but I will for sure try this one.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!