EASY CHICKEN AND POTATOESFrom bestcooker 5 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts to equal 1 pound shopping list
- 3 medium scrubbed, unpeeled potatoes, cut into 1-inch or so pieces (about 3 cups) shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups baby carrots shopping list
- one 12 ounce jar homestyle chicken gravy shopping list
- garlic-pepper blend, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 13X9 glass baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Arrange the chicken breasts in the middle of the dish. Arrange potatoes and carrots around the edges (DO NOT cover up chicken!) In a small bowl, stir together chicken gravy and garlic-pepper blend. Pour over chicken and vegetables. Cover tightly and bake 50-60 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the juice of the chicken is no longer pink when the centers of the thickest parts are cut.
- Note: Recipe is easily halved. You can find garlic-pepper blend in the spice aisle of your grocery store with the seasoned salt, lemon-pepper blend, etc.