Caribbean Chicken over Coconut RiceFrom lincolntoot 6 years ago
- 1 cup uncooked white rice shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 3 teaspoons HERB-OX® chicken Flavored Bouillon Granules shopping list
- 4 (about 1 pound) boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Jamaican jerk seasoning blend shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel shopping list
How to make it
- In medium saucepan, over medium-high heat, stir together water, cocunut milk, 2 teaspoons bouillon and rice.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover and cook 25 to 30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Stir in orange peel.
- Meanwhile, rinse chicken breasts; pat dry.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules and jerk seasoning.
- Rub both sides of chicken breasts with seasoning mixture.
- Place chicken on rack of an uncovered grill. Grill directly over medium heat for 12 to 15 mintutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, turning once.
- Serve chicken over rice.
- Can be made on stovetop in a grill pan.
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating7 people
wonderful recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds really good and really easy! Good work night recipe.crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
wow...sounds great...loved it..angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it