Banana Cheesecake DessertFrom bobbijo 6 years ago
- 2 pkgs. (21.4-oz.each) strawberry no-bake cheesecake mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 can (8-oz.) crushed pineapple, drained well shopping list
- 3 med. firm bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream topping, warmed, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup carmel ice cream topping, divided shopping list
- 1 carton (8-oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- maraschino cherries with stems shopping list
How to make it
- Set aside filling and strawberry topping packets from cheesecake mixes.
- Place the contents of the crust mix packets in a large bowl; add butter and sugar.
- Press into an ungreased 13x9x2-in. dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk and contents of the filling packets.
- Beat on low speed until blended.
- Beat on high speed for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spread over the crust.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread contents of the strawberry topping packets over cheesecake.
- Top with pineapple and bananas.
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup of chocolate topping and 1/4 cup caramel topping.
- Spread with whipped topping (dish will be full).
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Before serving drizzle with remaining chocolate and caramel toppings.
- Top with pecans and cherries.;
The Cookbobbijo Wayland, IA
The Rating4 people
OMG, your on a roll GF, keep them coming. This is a wonderfully yummie recipe. You have my 5 here too.henrie in Savannah loved it
OMG GF, I can see it now, the newspaper headlines read, "CA WOMAN DIES FROM RECIPE SENT OVER THE NET FROM WOMAN IN IA; VIA COOKING CLUB". This is fabulous, girl. You have my 5. TTUL Hugs...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
This sounds really good. Im going to make this for my mothers bday! thanksbanker_girl24 in Sedgewick loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!