Banana Cheesecake DessertFrom bobbijo 7 years ago
- 2 pkgs. (21.4-oz.each) strawberry no-bake cheesecake mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 can (8-oz.) crushed pineapple, drained well shopping list
- 3 med. firm bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream topping, warmed, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup carmel ice cream topping, divided shopping list
- 1 carton (8-oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- maraschino cherries with stems shopping list
How to make it
- Set aside filling and strawberry topping packets from cheesecake mixes.
- Place the contents of the crust mix packets in a large bowl; add butter and sugar.
- Press into an ungreased 13x9x2-in. dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk and contents of the filling packets.
- Beat on low speed until blended.
- Beat on high speed for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spread over the crust.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread contents of the strawberry topping packets over cheesecake.
- Top with pineapple and bananas.
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup of chocolate topping and 1/4 cup caramel topping.
- Spread with whipped topping (dish will be full).
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Before serving drizzle with remaining chocolate and caramel toppings.
- Top with pecans and cherries.;
The Cookbobbijo Wayland, IA
The Rating4 people
This sounds really good. Im going to make this for my mothers bday! thanksbanker_girl24 in Sedgewick loved it
OMG GF, I can see it now, the newspaper headlines read, "CA WOMAN DIES FROM RECIPE SENT OVER THE NET FROM WOMAN IN IA; VIA COOKING CLUB". This is fabulous, girl. You have my 5. TTUL Hugs...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
OMG, your on a roll GF, keep them coming. This is a wonderfully yummie recipe. You have my 5 here too.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!