SpediniFrom mrgresch 6 years ago
- 1/2 lb beef tenderloin cut into 1/8 in slices shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1/4 parmesaan cheese shopping list
- 2 TBS romano shopping list
- 2 TBS pecorino shopping list
- 3 TBS olive oil shopping list
- 20 bay leaves shopping list
- 20 pieces of onion quarters seperated shopping list
- 1/2 cup of whole tomatoes, juice drained shopping list
- salt and pepper to tatse shopping list
- 4 skewers shopping list
- 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Semi freeze the tenderloin to make the slicing easier. You might have to pound them gently to flatten them out.
- combine the cheeses, garlic, tomato and 1 tbs olive oil and mix together in a processor very quickly. The consistancy should be like a thick ricotta cheese. salt and pepper each piece of steak. Put the mixture in the steak towards you and roll them up and tuck them in.
- Skewer each piece of rolled steak onto a skewer making sure to have a bay leaf and onion quarter between each one. Place in a baking dish and put a thin layer of bread crumbs over each one. Drizzle with olive oil and bake at 350 for around 20 minutes. Squeeze lemon juice over them prior to serving.