Moms Home Made Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream ToppingFrom lovestohost4 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Combine sugar, cocoa, flour, salt, boiling water, and butter in saucepan on stove.
- 2. Cook on medium heat until thick.
- 3. Remove from heat & stir in vanilla and chunky peanut butter to taste.
- Serve over Old School Home Made Ice Cream.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooklovestohost4 Pittsburgh
The Rating3 people
This was just waiting for me to see & rate. I added this to my group - Peanut Butter Buddies.....would love for you to join in! I love peanut butter!! And over ice cream- yummy!!!
jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!