Banana Pudding PieFrom pleclare 6 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare pudding with milk as directed
- Slice 1 of the bananas,place in pie crust. Cover with pudding. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or till ready to serve.
- Top with whipped topping and remaining bananas,sliced,just before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 6
- sgtcallahan East Gwillimbury, CA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- chefelaine Muskoka, CANA
- cploreilly Meaford, CA
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- pat2me Nashua, NH
- linebb956 La Feria, TX
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- shepherdrescue Lake Forest, CA
- imhungry Northern, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating12 people
This sure is easy and sounds so very good.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
We love bannana pie in our house. This is wonderful! Especially love the 'nilla pie crust!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!