Applesauce Pork RoastFrom lincolntoot 5 years ago
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup applesauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, brown roast on all sides in oil. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Combine the applesauce, mustard and honey; spread over roast. Top with rosemary.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-3/4 to 2-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.