Herbed-Parmesan Chicken BreastsFrom dariana 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 (4-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400°F. Combine cheese, basil, garlic and oregano in pie pan or shallow bowl. Place melted butter in another pie pan or shallow bowl. Dip chicken in butter; coat with cheese mixture.
- Place chicken into ungreased 8 or 9-inch square baking dish. Bake for 17 to 22 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- FREEZE AND BAKE LATER METHOD: Prepare chicken as directed but do not bake. Cover tightly with aluminum foil; freeze up to 3 months. To thaw, place in refrigerator for 24 hours or until thawed. Heat oven to 400°F. Bake, uncovered, for 17 to 22 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- FOR 4 SERVINGS: Combine 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon dried basil, 1/2 teaspoon garlic and 1/4 teaspoon oregano in pie pan or shallow bowl. Place 1/4 cup melted butter in another pie pan or shallow bowl. Dip 4 chicken breasts in butter; coat with cheese mixture. Bake as directed.
The Cookdariana IL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!