Spicy Yellow Prawn NoodlesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 4 oz cellophane noodles shopping list
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped finely shopping list
- 1/4 onion, minced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, diced shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp ginger, grated shopping list
- 6 oz raw, medium shrimp - peeled and de-veined shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups napa cabbage, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts shopping list
- 3 tbsp water shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp curry powder shopping list
- pinch cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp tamari shopping list
How to make it
- Soak noodles in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 1/4 cup of water in a deep skillet or wok.
- Add cauliflower and cover the pan, steam 2 minutes.
- Add onion, garlic and ginger, cook 2-3 minutes longer.
- Stir in shrimp and cabbage. Saute until the shrimp are almost cooked through.
- Add reserved noodles, bean sprouts, water, curry powder, cinnamon and tamari.
- Toss well and continue cooking until shrimp are pink, and everything is coated in curry mixture.
- Immediately remove to plates and serve.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
With cabbage and shrimp in it, it has to be delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Asian Fusion113 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Everyday Chefs68 members