Nuts and BoltsFrom auntybea 8 years ago
- 1 medium box Shreddies (don't use the diamond-shaped ones!) shopping list
- 1 medium box Cheerios shopping list
- 1 medium bag stick pretzels shopping list
- 1 medium bag peanuts shopping list
- 2 cup salad oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp. Lawry season salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together in a plastic garbage bag, including oil and spices. (I find this the easiest way to do this).
- Fill a roaster with the mixture and bake at 250 F for 3 hours, stirring after every 1/2 hour. If you have more than one roaster full, you can tie up the bag, set it aside and roast the rest another day. This freezes well and keeps in the freezer for a very long time.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating6 people
yumola jill love this version yum yum!!! snack snack!!!!!Mmmmmmm good hahahahaahahahaminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I've always wanted a good recipe for this snack. Thank you!tazoncaffeine in Manchester loved it
Okay, remember now, I'm blonde....what are shreddies?morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!