Sunday Chicken And Rice CasseroleFrom cardinal54 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Melt margarine in casserole dish.
- Pour rice evenly over melted margarine.
- Pour beef consomme over rice.
- Put chicken breast over rice.
- Pour french onion soup over chicken breast.
- Cover casserole dish with aluminum foil and bake.
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating3 people
another great chicken recipe thanks high5 love it,momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Hi Lucy, Hope you do not mind but I added this recipe to my group Oodles of Noodles which can be and kind of pastas and rice.
Made this morning went to Sunday school and church and walla dinner is ready it is so good just love it, had a b...moresilverqueen in Albany loved it
Great dish for Sunday supper, and I think this will be "my got-the-day-off chicken recipe." For those days when I'm off but I'm running around the house cleaning or doing errands. Very easy to put together, and I let mine cook for 3 hours, and it w...morebutterflysue in Pacifica loved it