Radish JellyFrom 22566 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large heavy stockpot,combine the first 3 ingredients over a medium high heat,stir constantly until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
- Add pectin,stir until dissolved.
- Bring to a rolling boil again and boil 1 minute longer.
- Remove from heat and skim off foam.
- Stir in horseradish.
- Follow your sealing jar instructions,but also store this in the refrigerator.
- Serve with cream cheese and crackers or meat.
- Makes 2 pints of jelly