COCONUT OATMEAL COOKIESFrom henrie 7 years ago
- (Very crunchy cookie) shopping list
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon molasses shopping list
- 2 cups coconut shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 2 tablespoons coconut rum (optional) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup rolled oats shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together the butter, adding sugar slowly and beating
- until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, vanilla, beating well after each addition.
- Sift together flour, soda, salt and baking powder.
- Slowly add dry ingredients. Stir in oatmeal and coconut
- Drop by large teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F., 12 to 15 minutes, or
- until golden. Remove to wire racks to cool.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
Fabulous. Wonderful. Thanks, Henrie. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Oh mama these sound so good!michellem in Idaho loved it
Love this one for sure!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it