Maid-rite SandwichesFrom tippystclair 5 years ago
How to make it
- Crumble beef in skillet and brown over medium to medium-low heat; add onion and cook until onion begins to turn clear.
- Drain off fat.
- Meat should be very crumbly.
- Add broth and cook down until juice is almost gone.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on steamed buns with mustard,pickle and curly fries.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating7 people
wow what a burger thanks bunches high 5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
My husband and I were just talking about these yesterday! We call them "mammy jammy's". They are so good on a soft bun with some melted pepper jack cheese or swiss cheese! Kinda like a philly cheese steak but a little different.jett2whit in Union City loved it
I love these. Great post.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!