Coca-Cola Roast In A Crock PotFrom kellyg72 7 years ago
- 4-5 lb chuck roast shopping list
- 2 - pkgs of Lipton Onion Soup Mix shopping list
- 2 - cans of real Coca-Cola shopping list
- salt, pepper & garlic to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup Tone's beef gravy Mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup (optional) shopping list
- For Sandwiches: shopping list
- Hoagie buns shopping list
- green pepper shopping list
- Onion tomato shopping list
- Canadian steak seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Cook in Crock Pot for at least 8 hours on low.
- If the sauce is too runny thicken with a little more gravy mix.
- When ready put meat on bun and layer with sliced onion, green pepper, and tomato. Lightly sprinkle Canadian seasoning over veggies.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookkellyg72 Roseville, MN
The Rating5 people
This sounds so delish! Can't wait to try it!cardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it
ive had this ...so delish.........thank you so much .....big 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds great, I've used coke on my ham but never a beef roast. Great Posttaylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!