Crockpot beef stewFrom missdrea 8 years ago
- 1/2 c chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped carrots shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped onions shopping list
- 1/2 c cubed potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 c frozen corn shopping list
- 1/2 c frozen green beans or peas shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp marjoram shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 1 lb cubed beef stew meat shopping list
- 2 tsp worcestershire shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 2 cans beef broth shopping list
How to make it
- Place cut up vegetables in a slowcooker.
- In a bowl mix the next 6 spices and rub over meat.
- Add meat, worcestershire, bay leaf, and broth to slowcooker.
- Cook on low 10 hours or high 5 hours.
The Cookmissdrea Milwaukee, WI
The Rating4 people
Another good one. Thanks again :)donman in Hammond loved it
Love beef stew! Five from here! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Sounds very Goooood!...You can be sure of this...I will be trying this recipe in the vcry near future...Love stews!!...Get it?...My name...It's Stewie..hahahahahahstewie in Winnipeg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!