Steak Quesadillas with Roasted Peppers and BousinFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2 strip steaks(about 1")thick shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1Tbs veg. oil shopping list
- 1(5.2oz)pkg bousin cheese(crumbled) shopping list
- 11/2c shreaded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4(12") flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/2c drained jarred roasted red peppers,patted dry with paper towels and sliced thin shopping list
- 4 scallions,sliced thin shopping list
How to make it
- Pat steaks dry and season with salt and pepper. Heart oil in lg. non-stick skillet over med-high heat until just smoking. Cook steaks till well browned 3-5mins. a side. Transfer to a plate and let rest 5 mins,then slice against the grain. Wipe out skillet
- While steaks rest,combine bousin,cheddar,1/2tsp salt and 1 tsp. pepper in a bowl. Divide cheese mixture evenly over o1/2 of each tortilla,leaving 1.2" border around edge. Top with peppers,scallions and sliced steak. Fold tortilla over filling and press down firmly.
- Add 2 quesadillas to empty skillet and cook over med-high heat until golden and crisp 1-2 mins. Using spatula,flip quesadillas and cook until golden brown and cheese is melted,1-2 mins. Transfer to cutting board and repeat with remaining quesadillas. Cut into wedges and serve.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!