SabayonFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place the ingredients in a bowl and whip over warm water until light and fluffy.
- Put in a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Alternately serve warm over almond cake.
- Optional flavorings, real vanilla, rind of orange or lemon if desired
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating4 people
This does sound interesting....about the bat wings....that is that friendly muscle that keeps waving!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I've seen this done by several chefs on FoodTV, but have never been brave enough to try it. It doesn't really sound that difficult does it? Just maybe....
Bettyrecipesrule in Winnipeg loved it
Great over fresh berries as well..greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!