Delicious and easy Dirty RiceFrom stylistmama 8 years ago
- 3 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 5 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 8 ounces fully cooked chicken sausage, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 2 cups cooked white rice shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil over med-high heat in a large non-stick pan.
- Add green onions and mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sausage and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add frozen peas and saute one minute.
- Add rice and mix well. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and sesame oil.
- Stirring often, cook until well heated, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt as needed
The Cookstylistmama Des Moines, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!