Bourbon Marinated Chicken BreastsFrom wdsdy 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup bourbon shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 2 green onions or scallions, including tops, sliced thin shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- Dash worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 boneless chicken breasts with skin removed shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the chicken, blending until the sugar and mustard are dissolved.
- Place the chicken in a shallow dish, add the marinade, and turn the chicken to coat well.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for --at least-- 1 hour, turning the chicken occasionally.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade; reserve the marinade.
- Grill on an outdoor grill over a medium fire.
- Brush with the marinade several times while cooking, 8 to 10 minutes total grilling time.
- Test with a sharp knife near the center.
- If they are tinged with red, grill a minute or two longer.
The Cookwdsdy GA
The Rating4 people
I can taste the marinade already. Thanks for a great recipe.mishi in loved it
yum....sounds great!jett2whit in Union City loved it
This sounds great!pleclare in Framingham loved it