Hobo DinnerFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- Shape beef into a patty; place in the center of foil with potatoe, carrot and onion.
- Sprinkle with salt if desired and pepper.
- Fold foil over and seal well; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Open foil carefully. Yield 1 serving.
- Dinner may also be grilled, covered, over medium coals for 45 - 60 minutes or until potato is tender.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
This is great for camping! Can be cooked over the campfire.
Thanks,cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
simple and delicious. Love foil dinners!tazoncaffeine in Manchester loved it
Ha ha ha! I love the name and the recipe ... of course. It shows your sense of humor.elgab89 in Toronto loved it