Hobo DinnerFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
How to make it
- Shape beef into a patty; place in the center of foil with potatoe, carrot and onion.
- Sprinkle with salt if desired and pepper.
- Fold foil over and seal well; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Open foil carefully. Yield 1 serving.
- Dinner may also be grilled, covered, over medium coals for 45 - 60 minutes or until potato is tender.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
great recipe have made it delicous high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Ha ha ha! I love the name and the recipe ... of course. It shows your sense of humor.elgab89 in Toronto loved it
simple and delicious. Love foil dinners!tazoncaffeine in Manchester loved it