Old Fashioned Chocolate Soda with StrawFrom rosemaryblue 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pour the chocolate syrup into a stemmed soda glass or just a tall glass
- Fill the glass half full with Soda or Ginger Ale
- Add vanilla ice cream, *stir well*
- Top with the large marshamallow and cherry
- Serve with a straw
- Sip away!
The Cookrosemaryblue CollegeTown
The Rating6 people
This sounds fabulous and does bring back great memories. Thanks for the post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
This does sound good. I must give it a try!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
oh wow loved this stuff still make it on ocassion. Thanks great recipe.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!